Love Out Of Lust Series

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Just Received My Edits & Cover Reveal for A Thrill Seeking Relationship

Okay, as of last night, I had just received my edits for my erotic novella, and I'm getting busy. On top of it, I got a glimpse of my book cover, and I'm loving it. I really like what they've done for me.

I understand Bitten Press had a little difficulty finding a picture which features a dark complexion, but they were able to pull through.

I won't provide the cover reveal at this time, but everyone will get a glimpse of it on February 9th.

I will have a release date, once Bitten Press confirms it for me.

Plus, I gotta have love for my editor, Elicia Stoll. She had edited numerous manuscripts, one most credited, Love Out Of Lust, and I'm proud to have her on board.

Time to get back to work, and oh yeah, go Patriots. I'm not a fan of them, but I'm a 49ers fan, and not sorry about it.


Laters,

Ray Sostre.

No comments:

Post a Comment