Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, February 6, 2015

Flash Fiction Friday - 02/06/2015: A Showering Affair

Hey guys, welcome to another segment of Flash Fiction Friday. 

Here is a flash in 100 words, and this picture was so intriguing, it could've swung any way it wanted.

Anyways, enjoy!


Dani had only hoped she was quiet enough, so no one in the showers heard them having sex. She loved the relaxed expression on Tony’s face, when he came quietly inside her. She leaned in to kiss him. She loved the way his hands palmed against her ass, as the water sprayed on their bodies.

She placed her hand on the side of Tony’s face, giving him a lusting, wicked look. “Sex is best when we’re very quiet.”

Tony smiled. “Yeah, especially when our spouses are nearby.”

Dani frowned, “Too bad we have to pretend we don’t know each other.”

Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my people below:


6 comments:

  1. Okay... deep breath This story, is hot and wicked.
    I was pulled out of it because one of my personal bugbears, mine, not necessarily anyone else's, is consecutive sentences starting with the same word, in this case 'She'.
    Now like I said that is just my hang-up. Take away my bug bear, and I'd love for this to be longer, and answer the questions it poses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! A clandestine affair. Too bad, but still sexy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naughty, naughty flash!
    BTW, I do that too, Raven....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, a very naughty flash, indeed. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nawty, indeed! Secret sex....does it get any better than that? xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sexy and naughty. I wonder how long they can keep it a secret

    ReplyDelete