Love Out Of Lust Series

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sexy Snippets - 01/11/2015: If Loving You Is Wrong


Hi, I hope everyone else has had a good New Year's. Mine was really awesome, and I'm sorry for not appearing for last week as I had some real life things to, but I'm back to provide a little piece for Sunday.

Here is my snippet to my WIP - If Loving You Is Wrong.

Enjoy!

------------

Sadie was barely dressed, but she hadn’t put on her shoes yet. She stepped out of the room and walked down the hallway, down the half flight of steps when Andrew crossed through the dining area, setting the keys on the breakfast bar counter. He turned to her and smiled.
“Good morning sunshine.”
“Good morning,” Sadie responded. “I read you note.”
“And…”
“I’ll have to shower and get my swimming suit.”
“Really?” Andrew then gave a mild naughty grin. “Who says we need to use swimwear to go swimming. It’s just me and you.”

Thanks for stopping by. 

Be sure to visit my peoples below:

2 comments:

  1. Skinny dip swimming. Fabulous fun. I enjoyed the exchange between them. Nice connection going on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, skinny dipping, how delightful :-) Great to have you back, Ray.

    ReplyDelete