Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, January 30, 2015

Flash Fiction Friday - 01/30/2015: Double Standard Comedy

Hey guys, what's up? Hiyadoin'?

Okay, it's time for a Flash Fiction Friday, where we post a snippet in 100 words.
I'm not huge on m/m erotic, but a little creativity doesn't hurt.

Here is my flash, which includes the conversation between Darla Wright & Karla Nunez, when they sit down to watch a gay fictional series, called Castro

However, I titled it Double Standard Comendy, because at the end of the snippet you'll see why.

Enjoy!


“I can’t believe your man let’s you watch this Darla,” Karla said as she looked around in disbelief. “Two men kissing in the bedroom, oh my god, my husband Nikito would kill me.”

“Well, our relationship isn’t like every one else’s,” Darla said as she sipped her glass of wine. “Besides, who do you think gave me the entire Castro Series for Christmas?”

Karla shook her head. “I bet he doesn’t sit down to watch it with you.”

“Sometimes, but he turns away when he sees two men kissing.”


“Yeah, that’s like most men, until there are two women making out.”

Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check my peoples below:

6 comments:

  1. It is all a matter of preference. How true this flash runs, Ray. My hubby is the same way. Oh, well, if they liked watching men that much, I guess e wouldn't be Mrs'es. LOL. Nice flash. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very typical of a lot of men yes. But there can be beautiful romance between men just as between women or M/F. You showed a point of reality here. Great flash

    ReplyDelete
  3. classic and well written.... love the voyeur aspect T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad but true about the double standard. Most men aren't comfortable naked with each other unless there is a female between them. Good flash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, how true that is. Great flash, Ray :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So true for our times now a days. Great flash as always. :)

    ReplyDelete