Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, January 23, 2015

Flash Fiction Friday - 01/23/2015: Psst...

Hey guys, it's Friday, Jan 23rd, and it's time to get into the Flash Fiction Friday,
where authors post their snippet in 100 words from a selected pic of the day.

It's been a while since I've done a naughty snippet.

Here's to the weekend.

Enjoy!


“Psst, I’m over here.”

CJ looked behind him and Brooke – a beautiful woman with dark hair stepping out of the shadows. She had on red lipstick that accentuated her moonlight pale skin and seductive green eyes. When she stepped out of the shadow of the Chateau, she was wearing a long dark fur coat and heels.

“I was beginning to think you weren’t coming.”

“Oh, I was. What was it that you had to tell me?”

Brooke unbuttoned her fur coat when she revealed her voluptuous naked body. The only clothing she wore was a pair of black stockings. CJ was stunned; speechless to say.

Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my peoples below:

Muffy Wilson: www.MuffyWilson.com/blog

7 comments:

  1. This image was beautifully described "stepping out of the shadows..." "accentuated her moonlight pale skin..." Your excerpt is short but abundant in fantastic images and mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you added colour to the black and white picture. Vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was as though black and white suddenly turned to colour. Skilful writing Ray. Great flasher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see how this pic would take you there. You describe the scene perfectly. Makes me wonder what kind of arrangement they have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is one heck of a surprise for him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done, Ray. I loved your word pictures and the injection of color flashes. It really gives the reader a balance point. It was playful and sexy, fun to read. And I know what happens next - been there, done that. LOL xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done, Ray! Nice little bit of naughtiness...

    ReplyDelete