Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, January 9, 2015

Flash Fiction Friday - 01/09/2015: Wish That You Were Mine

Welcome to Flash Fiction Friday.

I am going to be a little late in posting it, because I had a difficult time finding
something to write from this picture, but I thought about keeping it simple.


Who was this girl posing in the picture? She was the work of art that made his heartbeat loud with infatuation. This dark-haired woman stood topless, showing off her sexy body ink. She had on a red lace that crossed her back like a shoe lace, with hooks that clung into her skin. This woman had a sexy, evil look – a fiery afterglow, but to him she was the most beautiful woman he’s ever laid eyes on. Who was she? Where could he find her? Definitely, not where he was, at work.

He shook his head. “I wish that you were mine.”

Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my people below:


2 comments:

  1. Great flash, Ray. I can sense his longing here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly detailed flash. I love how you pull his desire and emotion into the story. I hope he finds her one day. Awesome flash!

    ReplyDelete