Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, January 2, 2015

Flash Fiction Friday - 01/02/2015: We Have Each Other

Hey guys, I'm so glad that 2015 has arrived.
I had an awesome, chilling New Year's, and I'm loving the start of it.

And today, is the first Flash Fiction Friday for 2015.
I'm going to be providing you another piece in 100 words.

I hope to be on this event way more often that before.

Enjoy!


Paul and Gavin sat comfortably while they waited for the Greyhound Bus to arrive and take them back to San Francisco. They waited for several hours, and Gavin was feeling a little tired, when he rested his head against Paul’s right shoulder. Paul leaned his head against his; he was wide awake and alert.

Then Gavin told Paul, “You know, I had a great time being stranded with you in Winnemucca, Nevada. We should do this again, more often.”

Paul chuckled, “I had a great time too. Although, we’re broke and hungry, I still have you, and that’s what matters.”


 Thank you for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my peoples below:

7 comments:

  1. Good teaser Ray! Going home tired and broke means a good time was had by all!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Ray! Broke but happy is always good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just goes to show that happiness doesn't just rely on piles of cash. Excellent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely camaraderie between them, recognition their adventure had been fun. That says a lot for their relationship. Nice snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww. This is a really sweet scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, that's what matters indeed. Lovely, sweet flash.

    ReplyDelete