Love Out Of Lust Series

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Why I Love Writing Erotica?

Reasons to why I love writing erotica:



  1. The world is full of hate. Sex unites us all to together. As adults, we need to talk more about having sex, rather than creating wars. We are human beings, I’d say let’s fuck more than kill each other.

  1. It’s a great subject to escape to from the everyday grind.

  1. In the real world, you have to take pre-cautions on who you sleep with. In the fantasy world, I could write my characters any way I choose. If I want my male character to have sex with a man, without a condom, and then with a woman without a condom. I can do so as I wish. I learned that we have fetishes, things many of us would never explain to our partners or friends. When we put it on paper, we’re writing a scene that inspires us, as well as turns us on, but we want to paint the character(s) to be in a world we want them to be. Keep in mind, we have to make the story believable; not realistic.

  1. Sex does not require what political party you’re in. You could  be a liberal or conservative; we all like sex, because we’re human. It’s the only subject where we all can find common ground, next to sports. In fact, sex trumps more than sports, because there is no rivalry between characters unless you create them.

  1. We all read about sex for these purposes: To feel turned on, amuse, or find a muse. Yes, we all masturbate or find some form of gratification, but when we escape to a world of pleasure, it’s very exhilarating.

  1. People of all colors love sex; no matter of their background. When we write about sex, we could make it romantic or just dirty as possible. We could bring out our most darkest desires and put it on paper. I live in a conservative community, where they won’t talk publicly about sex, but I could tell they want to read about it; lots of  it.


  1. I love sex. Who doesn’t? Erotica is way better than anything in the world, second to having lots of money. It’s definitely better than sports, because we are all driven to fuck, not compete.

No comments:

Post a Comment