Love Out Of Lust Series

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Final Post of 2014

Thanks for the love and support of my fans and to the people I met along the way.

The year ends in a hopeful note that I'm going to make my life as a writer and a media publisher.

I was also honored to say thank you to a staff that worked under me, when I was a Food & Beverage Supervisor from 2013 & 2014. I do miss my former staff, and I learned a lot from them. It's been a privilege.

I couldn't have made it any better without the possibility of my girlfriend of now 6 day shy of our 10 year anniversary -- Mary Howry.

Thank you and I love you. I appreciate all the support you gave for me. I had a fun year with you, and I hope to do more this year.

2014 has been a life lesson for me, and a battle of where I want to be in the future.

I look forward in making it in 2015.

Thank you all. 

See you next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment