Love Out Of Lust Series

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Random Short Snippets - 12/27/2014: Sex In Front Of A Mirror


I thought about writing more of these snippets, and it's been a while since I've written any.

Enjoy this 195 word short snippet.


Sierra leaned herself against the wall as she watched herself get fucked by her best friend, Todd.

“Look at yourself Sierra,” Todd whispered in her ear as rammed into her. “look how beautiful you are. You’re fucking gorgeous; no matter what.”

Sierra couldn’t find the words to say at the moment. She was enjoying the feeling of Todd impaling her body with his sword of flesh. Her nipples never felt this hard before. When she looked at her reflection in the mirror, she then smiled as she made her eye contact with Todd, who was caressing her hair with his hands, sliding through as he made a ponytail out of her hair, and gently pulled back to his command.

“Harder!” she whimpered. “I want to feel you suck on my neck while you fuck me!”

Todd was happy to oblige her request. He leaned in and sucked on the side of her neck. Sierra’s moans grew. The feeling of his bites against her neck intensified, she couldn’t help getting wet as his thrusts moved even faster.

“You’re very wet,” he said softly. “You’re gonna make me cum in you.”

“Please, I’m almost close!” She begged.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment