Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, December 26, 2014

Flash Fiction Friday - 12/26/2014: A Christmas Card for Peaches.

Happy Friday! I hope you had a great holiday.
I'm back with the last Flash Fiction Friday post for 2014, 
featuring my favorite characters -- Darla & Tyler, and their neighbors.

While I'm not an m/m erotic writer. I can write the genre.

And please forgive me, since I couldn't help being over by 20 words, here.

This pic was worth extending some words here.

Enjoy!

“Cheer up Peaches,” Darla helped him carrying his groceries up the steps. “I’m sure your man Steve wanted to stay home for Christmas.”

“I know. It’s just another lonely Christmas Day, once again,” Peaches frowned.

Peaches inserted the key in the keyhole and unlocked the door. He opened the door and held it for Darla to follow him in. They set the groceries on the counter. “Thank you Darla for your help.”

“No problem.”

Peaches looked on the counter and saw an opened Christmas card with two naked men and snow-covered pine trees. “That wasn’t there.” He picked up the card and red it. “It’s from Steve. He’s here!”


“Hey Peaches,” Steve peered out into the living room. “I’m home.”

Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my peoples below:

5 comments:

  1. Peace, harmony and the gift of love and presence, not presents, is what Christmas is all about. It's all about the love. And I loved this. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A flasher full of yearning and love. Just right for the season. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Flash! Adorable and what a wonderful surprise, especially on the holiday! Loved this! Now he won't be so alone. ;-)

    ReplyDelete