Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers - 11/25/2014: MMS at Work


It's been some time since I've been on here - Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers.

Lately, I've been busy with the transition of leaving my management job two weeks ago, organizing my website, AfterDark Online, and getting deep into my manuscripts. 

One of them that I'm looking forward to get back to is my weekly writing events on my blog. I now have a lot of free time on my hands. I need to get my ass back into the writing world with my author friends, whom I truly miss being around so much in the Facebook groups. 

I look forward to get deeply involved more.

Anyways, here is a post about my two favorite characters -- Tyler Jones & Darla Wright. 
I'm also going to finish up re-writing the story About The Night Ride Home, and begin the Darla Loves Tyler Series with a bang!

Here is a snippet, not from the story, but from a photo I found. I'm a bit over by three words. Sorry, but enjoy!


Well, what do you want me to wear for dinner?

Tyler looked to his left and then to his right, to make sure no one was going to catch him on his phone. If he got caught, he could face a possible write-up. Darla knew the policy herself; they work together, but she kept texting him and there were moments Tyler couldn’t get back to her because he was working.

He hid by the stock room doorway, where he could watch the sales floor, but respond back to her.

We’re only going to Ruby Tuesdays; nothing exquisite or spectacular. Just wear whatever.

He stood by and waited for her to text back. He watched the sales floor, and carefully tucked his phone back in his pocket. After a few minutes, he felt his phone vibrate. Darla had gotten back to him.

Tyler carefully took out his phone to view the message. His eyes quickly bulged out when she sent him a picture message of herself wearing a white peacoat and black stockings, with garter straps that extended past her thighs.

You said wear whatever. How’s this?

Tyler wanted to savor the sexy photo of Darla, until someone walked up to him, catching him off-guard. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my peoples below:

5 comments:

  1. BUSTED! Great piece, Ray. Really cements the flirtatious attraction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work, Ray. Maybe she'll get whatever she wants later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, Ray. Love to stoke the flames before we actually get together. Having a peek at dessert makes dinner well worth the wait. Nice piece, fun, playful. So what I would do. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sexy! I hope she gets to look at more than the pic later

    ReplyDelete
  5. great tease Ray love the slow erotic build up I'm sure Tyler will enjoy his night

    ReplyDelete