Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser - 11/11/2014: Sierra's First Time


Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on here.
I'm looking forward to get started with a I truly love - a weekly dose of Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers

In this segment, it's been a while since I've written a f/f snippet. 
I thought I would share in 200 words.
Originally, the word count was more, but I had to find ways to shorten it.


“Don’t be so nervous.” Allie extended her finger, emphasizing her to come closer. “Come here. I won’t bite you.”

Sierra felt a bit nervous, but excited. She was long curious to find out what it was like to have sex with a woman. She was curious to explore another woman’s body, to find out what it feels to kiss, caress, and make love someone who is anatomically the same as her.

When she placed her knee on the seat, between Allie’s legs, Allie slid her hand around her right thigh. Sierra rested her hands on the armrest of the chair, and leaned in when kissed the softness of Allie’s lips.

“How does it feel?” Allie asked, when Sierra pulled away.

“Good,” Sierra responded while taking in the pheromones of her kiss. “Can I try that again?”

Allie smiled. There was no real response, but surely that smile meant a yes.

Sierra leaned in again and kissed her, this time more passionately. She felt Allie’s hand caress her thigh, all the way up to her sex. By the time she felt Allie’s fingers slide under her, Allie broke away from her kiss with an intrigued expression.


“Oh my, you’re very wet.”

Thank you for stopping by.
Be sure to check out my peoples below:

7 comments:

  1. I like the tentative exploration. Makes it playful as well as sensuous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very effective teaser, Ray, very tasty. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sierra was indeed cautious and curious, so much so that she was ready to make that leap of faith into the arms of another woman, willingly. It is a soulful, energizing leap and one which follow with great rewards. Allie was clearly surprised by Sierra's novice enthusiasm. Looks like the student becomes the teacher. Very sexy, Ray. Very. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot tease Ray which needs exploring further

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, nice work, Ray. I loved the visual of the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah such a sweet, yet hot tease of exploration. Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You left a real cliffhanger there. I was hanging on every word wondering how the passion would continue. Great teaser

    ReplyDelete