Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers - 10/14/2014: In The Woods


Hey guys, it's been awhile since I've been on here, and it feels good to be back on here. I want to present to you another snippet in 200 words, provided by an inspired pic.

This scene I wrote intrigued me so much, I'd love to create a threesome story.


“I swear, I hope no one isn’t watching.” She looked around nervously as she got on her fours.

“Katie, you need to relax,” Matt assured. “I swear, no one isn’t going to watch us.”

Katie took one last look at her surroundings, there was no one in sight – nothing obvious. She felt the heat of Matt’s body behind her and the warmth of his tip as it caressed against her slit. The minute she felt him stretching inside her, all her worries were suddenly forgotten. She was in pleasure, until she spotted a young woman wearing a pink t-shirt and blue shorts, hiding behind a tree, watching them. She wasn’t only watching them, she had her hand down her shorts, working herself.

Katie wanted to say something, but she was too busy being pummeled by Matt, and the young woman that hid behind the tree working herself was very much turning her on. She wondered if Matt saw her too, and if he had why isn’t he saying anything. The only thing that had Katie contemplating was should she tell Matt to have her join in on the fun. Yet, every time she thought of opening her mouth to say something, she stammered.


Thank you for stopping by.
Be sure to check out my peoples below:

6 comments:

  1. Very hot. I wonder what became of their voyeur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly entertaining. I wonder too what became of her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story could go in so many directions. I'd love to read more. Hot teaser Ray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red hot pic, excellent tease and definitely the makings of a fantastic threesome story

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pic, and what a tease! Great stuff, Ray :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW, Ray. That was a real teaser! There are a few things: "...felt him stretching inside her,." Great line. Wonderful. The injection (so to speak) of a third party, brilliant. The decision to keep it to herself, another clever move. THIS is a very yummy, tasty teaser. God, I almost didn't make it to the story the gif had me 'inspired' on it's own. Great piece, Ray. I LOVED it. xo

    ReplyDelete