Love Out Of Lust Series

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Releasing On October 10th, 2014 - Gratis: Transformation


I'm happy to announce that Gratis: Transformation will release on Friday, October 10th, and I can't wait to share the information. What I also learned is that I'm the only male author featured in this erotic anthology (Wow, cool!), and I'm placed as the last author in the story, which I'm very easy to find; you'll get to read my story Their First Night Together, which is the first and one of the most erotic pieces I had ever written.

The anthology will be free. It will feature some of the authors I'm familiar with: Chloe Thurlow, Hedonist Six, Erzabet Bishop, Lexie Bay, MJ Carey, and Molly Synthia

So be on a lookout on Friday. It's also a free anthology read, available at:

Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Google Play
Kobo
Smashwords
All Romance Ebooks.


Be sure to pick up your copy today, and check out my erotic story 
Their First Night Together - a promising erotic story about two best friends that re-unite after eight years.

No comments:

Post a Comment