Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, October 17, 2014

Flash Fiction Friday - 10/17/2014: Alan's Birthday

Hey guys, here is my Friday Flash.


Alan was being treated for his birthday, from his friends, to go to the Dollhouse, but he wasn’t up to going to strip club for his birthday. They stepped out of a cab and walked through a neon-lit plaza, passing by the entrance where there was loud cheering going on.


Go-go club or strip club, they’re all the same to him. He looked across from the go-go spot, there was a diner, and standing there was an Asian woman he knew – his sexy neighbor – Kim. She appeared to work at the diner, but still dressed provocatively to entice her guests.

6 comments:

  1. A real surprise for Alan. I wonder if Kim has got a birthday treat in store for him. Great flash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was always worried about running into my neighbors when I worked Broadway in San Francisco. Never did, but it gave me an edge. Great post, Ray. She might've had a little Chinese Rump for his birthday.....after all, a diner does carry blue plate specials. Loved it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh take on the "girl next door" theme :-) Ya never know what or who's living right next door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps he should go over and get to know his neighbor a lot better. Great flash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, what a surprise for him. I wonder what will happen with Kim ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Great twist! Guess neighbors have their secrets. Great flash!!

    ReplyDelete