Love Out Of Lust Series

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Finished Re-writing "Their First Night Together"

Yay! I did it! I finally re-wrote the story that I first published in 2011 - Their First Night Together.

In the late summer of 2011, I wrote my very first published story, which it was rough around the edges and there was a lot of head-hopping between characters. I was very new in the industry, but I made a name for myself, leaving a trademark of how I write erotic romance.

For three years, it was on Smashwords, until I decided to take it off last week, re-write a newer version of the story, only sticking to the male point of view, with a whole new twist. And it will be featured on Gratis: Transformations this fall.

(Thanks Hedonist Six for the push)


The toughest part of re-writing the story was making the setting more contemporary than the first one. The original story was a bit more historic, going back to the 1990s. The second toughest part of the story was re-doing a dinner scene, where in the original the dinner took place inside Natalie's home (her original name was Natalia).

The easiest part of the story, of course, was the steamy sex scene, but in all, I finally finished the story and sent it over to be part of the anthology.

And you know what I can't wait for the release and share with you guys. 

It will be available at Barnes & Noble. The date: TBA


No comments:

Post a Comment