Love Out Of Lust Series

Monday, September 29, 2014

#MyWritingProcess Blog Tour

To my homegirl, Angora Shade, thank you for including me in this blog tour!
It's an honor to be in the mix with such awesome writers!

About Angora Shade:



Angora Shade is an American author living in Europe. She began writing short stories at a young age. In high school she began with erotic poetry, and in college, switched to writing erotic stories. Ms Shade enjoys exploring the boundaries of acceptable sexual literature and beyond, incorporating both the bizarre and creative in her erotic works. Her favorite themes include revenge, alternative materials for love play/bdsm, and anything that produces a good tingle, sizzle, or laugh. When not writing, Ms Shade enjoys red wine, travel, cartoons, baking, and creating fine art.

Be sure to follow Angora Shade on:

Twitter
Google+
Smashwords
Her Blog: Erotic Adventures

Thank you for the opportunity, BTW.


1) What am I working on?
I’m working on Love Out Of Lust – Part Five When Happiness Meets Drama, schedule for a fall release. I’m also working on an erotic novel called About The Night Ride Home, including several other stories involving a cougar erotic, LGBT, and a polyamorous stories.
2) How does my work differ from others of its genre?
While others are following a trend of BDSM and alpha-billionaire trends, I want to write something on a gritty level, where people can identify with the everyday issues, but with a touch of fantasy and erotica. The stories I’ve read had been all cliché, I want to be different. I do want a female audience, but being different than the typical authors wouldn’t hurt me a bit, because I can only be me. I’ve noticed authors that follow a trend, but no trademark of their own; nothing unique, only something typical. The men they write about are either rich or alpha-dogs, who are ten to twenty years older than them with a touch of bad boy in them, or maybe they’re rock stars or country singers. Me, none of my male characters are like that. The men are not wimps; they’re just male. It’s okay to have a man who is concerned about some woman’s feelings. He human, but he’s got to be male. He can be dominant, without having to be such a douche bag, like I’ve read in some stories, always looking for someone to control or humiliate.
When I look into female characters, I want them to be very sexual – sexually confident, of course, but emancipated. What is so wrong in finding women who are like that; independent-minded, but just want a man for sex and companionship, as well? I’ve read a few characters that are like that, but they’re not compared to what I’m looking to be intrigued about. Maybe, that’s what I want to show about the women, that they are proud and confident, but only want a man who’s willing to spend the time with her, but of course she’s going to have issues. No characters is perfect.
3) Why do I write what I do?
First of all, I love erotica, and that is all I’ll ever write. When I got into the genre, it was by accident. I write what I do, not only for my enjoyment, but to share everyone’s enjoyment to the erotic genre. Someone’s got to write for others, help ease their mind from the everyday issues in life. And writing erotica is the best way to escape; no matter what your day job is.
4) How does my writing process work?
Well, through many things. I get my muse off pictures (mostly), or just the top of my head. There are times, I’m inspired by a realistic event, or from a film I just saw, but I put it to my own twists. Once I’m on a roll, I can’t be stopped. I need to see it story through.

No comments:

Post a Comment