Love Out Of Lust Series

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Honored To Have A Number Of Fans.

Wow, what an awesome day! My wife of nine and a half years is the best supporter, to have me stay home, when I was supposed to go out with her, and let me go on this group for my debut -- Book Boyfriend Rocks.

At first, I was super-nervous, wondering what subject could I come up with. Luckily, I planned, but I was so nervous I thought I bombed. I'm glad the women in the group enjoyed their time with me. I was also honored to make a number of friends on Facebook. Plus, I gave winners the series to Love Out Of Lust, and I can't wait to give them Part Five.

I want to give thanks to Helen Cameron of Book Boyfriend Rocks for the opportunity; what an honor!

To all that participated, thank you. Plus, it's been awesome getting to know you.

Much love,

Ray Sostre.

No comments:

Post a Comment