Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, September 5, 2014

Flash Fiction Friday - 09/05/2014: You're Invited

It's been a bit since I've been on here. 
It feels good.

Here is my Flash for the day, enjoy!


“Sorry, we’re closed,” the female security guard attempted to stop him at the entrance.

She got a better look at the man wearing a pair of shades, a baseball cap flipped backwards, and a hoodie then realized it was the man on the wall poster – Vicente Gianno – the great illusionist.

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” the guard apologized.

“It’s quite alright, my dear.” He entered as she opened the doors for him.


She closed the door, but noticed something on the ground – a card. She walked over to pick it up. It read: You’re invited to see my show, gorgeous!


Thanks for stopping by.
Be sure to visit my peoples below:

6 comments:

  1. Very clever and fun. This was a lovely, playful flash. But, what if she wouldn't have found the card? No matter, because she did as expected. Loved it, Ray. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flash. I want to know what happens next

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just what does he have in mind? Something wicked, I suspect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent flash which leaves so much more to be told

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome flash!! Nice and fun, I wonder if she watches him and if he has plans for her. :)

    ReplyDelete