Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers - 08/19/2014: Strawberry

Hey guys, it's time for another segment of Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers,
creating an erotic snippet in just 200 words; no more no less.



I had a very tough time finding a picture that will help my muse throughout the day, 
I nearly went crazy looking for something. Here is my piece called Strawberry. I hope you enjoy!


“Hold still,” Deon held his camera phone in place and snapped a picture of Emilia’s tatted pussy with a strawberry on top of it.

He snapped another picture and prided himself, with appreciation of the artwork. Deon loved the way her white Chantilly-laced stocking complimented the picture. Emilia’s was a natural for erotic inspirations – well, her body was.

He set down his camera phone and smiled. “You know, I’m getting hungry after taking this picture.”

“Well, which one you want to snack on – the strawberry or me?” Emilia asked as she caressed her tummy, sliding up to her beautiful, firm, pale breasts.

“Can I have both?” Deon asked playfully “The strawberry will be a late night snack.”

“Nope,” she shook her head playfully. “Gotta choose; fuck me or eat the strawberry.”

Deon took down his pants, and now his member was standing at full attention. He stepped in front of her and parted her legs. As he held her legs apart with one hand, he began stroking his shaft, leaving Emilia wanting.

Emilia asked, laughing her ass off. “What are you doing?”

“I have a better idea; how about I make you some strawberries and cream.”


“Yum, I’d like that!”

Thanks for stopping by.
Be sure to check out my peoples below:

3 comments: