Love Out Of Lust Series

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Thursday Tasters - 07/03/2014: Love Out Of Lust - Part One (Secret Admissions)

Hey guys, today, I'm going to host a piece from the first part of my series on 
Thursday Thrills - Love Out Of Lust - Part One

Available on:



“I’ve heard you moan but never bugged you about it.”
“Am I really that loud?” She asked with a sense of insecurity.
“Yes, you’re that loud.” He emphasized the meaning. “Here’s how. Just a week ago, I heard you moaning out of pleasure. At first, I thought you had someone in your bedroom but realized it was just you alone. I heard something buzzing from your bedroom, and that sucker was really loud. Then I heard your screams. You suck at muffling them, especially when I’m trying to sleep.”
Her face reddened. She somehow remembered that night. “Oh, my god, I didn’t know I was that loud.”
“You were. I heard you masturbate all through the night, I...” he paused, wondering if he should admit what he did.
“You what? Tell me,” she pushed.
“Nah, nothing.”
Her eyes widened in reaction. “Wait a minute, you masturbated to me masturbating?’
His expression was one of discomfort, a dead giveaway to Marisol. He looked at her reaction and wondered if it was a good thing or a bad thing. Daryl did masturbate thinking about her; he blushed in front of her as he finally admitted to it. “I’m sorry.”
“No, don’t be. I’ve masturbated thinking about you too. In fact, twice; once recently.”
Daryl couldn’t think of what else to say, except he was flattered she had lustful thoughts of him. When he masturbated to her, he was listening to her erotic sounds behind closed doors, but what was on her mind when she was masturbating to him?
 “Can I make a confession? The first time I masturbated to you was when I was young. I saw you naked, taking a shower, when I, and a few other girls, snuck into the men’s locker room to watch you all shower.  There you were. I saw you. For some reason, I wanted to watch you shower all day long; too bad one of the guys caught us.”
He couldn’t respond, but her confessions were turning him on. His hardness was beginning to bulge out from under his sweatpants. He was stiffer than ever hearing her lustful thoughts.

Thanks for reading.
Be sure to check out my peoples below:

4 comments:

  1. An interesting relationship. I'm curious to see it develop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simultaneous fantasies should bring them together, I hope. I wish my fantasies were as blunt as theirs. Great excerpt to entice the reader to want to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm... I like the slowly burning interplay of their mutual lusty fantasies. I'm dying to see how it all plays out.
    Awesome taster Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real admission of lust if ever there was. Great taster, really sexy

    ReplyDelete