Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser - 07/29/2014 - Bathing With Sadie

Hey guys, here is my piece for Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers.

This here is a WIP to a book about a man and a his an older woman, who is his mother's best friend from college, as they spend a week together at his mother's place; just before he goes to school.

I haven't officially come up with a title, but enjoy!


“This is so fun bathing together. I’ve never done this.” Andrew said when he ran his hands on the sides of her curves and reached for his cock as it ache to slip inside Sadie. Before he could push his tip in, Sadie stopped him.

“Na-ah,” she extended her index finger. “Remember, no sex in the tub; just kissing and fondling?”

“Well… I was fondling. I wanted to give a little tease.”

Sadie laughed, knowing what he was trying to do. “Yeah, a little tease.” She placed her hand behind her ass and reached for his dick in the water. He was really hard and ready for her. “Here, let me show you what a little tease is.”

Andrew let her play with his shaft. He could feel the tip of his shaft caressing her slit. Sadie’s grip was nice, after she played with it for a while. She raised herself and guided his shaft in there. Both let out a gasp as Sadie moved her body up and down on him.

“I thought we weren’t having sex in the tub?” He grinned, holding her ass.


“I lied; I just couldn’t help myself.” She kissed him with soft sensuous kisses.

Thanks for stopping by.
Be sure to check out my peoples below:


3 comments:

  1. Rules were meant to be broken, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tease Ray Love the picture and your words fitted perfectly

    ReplyDelete