Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser - 07/08/2014: Miranda

It's time for another segment to Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers

Here's what I got in store for you.


“So tell me, young man, what would do with this body of mine, right now?” Miranda asked as she leaned her hand on the comforter, posing like a modern-day Venus.

James heart pounded, he wanted to tell her what he really wanted to do to her. And then he decided to say, unsure if she would ever take him seriously. Miranda was old enough to be his mother, but hot enough to fuck.

“How would you like it if I pressed my lips into, suck on your neck, until you feel my hands around your cleavage? And then, I pull down tank top, as you expose your breasts to me, while pushing aside your panties when I shove my cock in you. I’d fuck you until you feel every drop of my seed in you.”

She ran her fingers through her hair, allowing her smile glow sensuously, when she said. “Would like to show me?”


James stood motionless. His dick was hard like a rock under his shorts. His body was filled with nervousness. She invited him to ravage her like he said, and there was a sudden feeling that overtook his body, causing him to take one footstep closer.

That is all for now.
Be sure to check out my peoples below:

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you tease... lol. Great stuff, but what a place to stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent tease Ray definitely need to read a lot more of this

    ReplyDelete