Love Out Of Lust Series

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Love Out Of Lust - Part Four Has Received A 5 Star Review on Amazon

This series is finally getting some recognition. Love Out Of Lust - Part Four has received two five-star reviews on Amazon.

I really want to thank all the reviewers and readers for showing me some love with the story. I hope to fulfill the promise in Part Five, as I shoot for the release in September 2014.

I know everyone wonders how this scene will play out in Part Five, and what will you expect in the series.

Well, to give a clear hint... a lot of drama. Only my editor and I know the full story here ( A big thanks to my editor - Elicia S. Stoll)

Just stay tuned, I will give you the updates for Love Out Of Lust Part Five, but in the meantime, if you haven't picked up Part Four then you need to pick up your copy.



No comments:

Post a Comment