Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, June 13, 2014

Flash Fiction Friday - 06/13/2013: Shae Dilema

Aloha! Hiyadoin'?

Just one week before summer, and this picture really inspired me to go forth with another Flash Fiction Friday, as I describe a scene in 100 words. 

Here is my piece.



Shae stepped out Ian’s humming to herself about her wonderful morning with him. And to add, what an awesome cook he was. Her only intention was to get back at him for dumping her best friend, but now she saw the real him; a man who was much different than what her best friend described. As she walked in the day storm, pulling back her soaked hair, she wondered could she be falling for a man that broke her friend’s heart? And if so, how as she going to explain her situation with Ian? She’ll have to choose a side.

Thanks for stopping by.
Be sure to check out my peoples below:

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love your take on the picture. What will she do? This deserves to be made into a story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might consider a novella. Thank you Doris, hearing from an awesome author like you. :-)

      Delete
  2. Tricky situation. Great flash. I sense a story brewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it seems as tho she has already picked a side and one that can cook, too! This was a warm and mellow forthcoming flash. I liked it a lot, very smoothe.. <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a moral dilemma great flash Ray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, talk about stuck between a rock and a hard place. I hope she can decide and makes the right decision. Great flash!

    ReplyDelete