Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, June 6, 2014

Flash Fiction Friday - 06/06/2014 - The Baroness of Chateau Plasir

It's been a very long time since I've been on Flash Fiction Friday.
However, I couldn't ignore this opportunity, because I saw something out of this picture I wanted to post for the Friday event.
 
And this might have inspired me to go on from there.
 
Enjoy!
 
Mind you, this is really short. Flash Fiction Friday only allows snippets up to 100 words.
 
 
 
 
The Baroness entered a small room, wearing a pair of black stocking with Chantilly-lace on the top. She wore high heels that displayed her further sexiness and demanding power. She looked down, and watched her new subject – partially naked, wearing a silky black underwear that revealed her clean shave sex and a pair of shoes. She had long dark red hair that extended down to her chest, and enticing green eyes that caught her very attention.
“ You’re very beautiful, my dear precious. What are your unique talents to be in Chateau Plasir?” she asked.
“Anything you desire my Baroness.”
 
 
Hey, thanks for stopping by.
Be sure to check out my peoples below:
 




3 comments:

  1. great flash well written. I wonder what Baroness has in store for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm yummmy. Wonder what the Baroness has planned for the new pet. :) Great flash.

    ReplyDelete