Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers - Room With A View

Oh my god, how long has it been since Ray Sostre's been on Tantalizing Tuesdays? Lord knows how long. Well, it's time for an nice, naughty, tantalizing excerpt by Ray Sostre. 

I thought about bringing something we don't see everyday -- comedy -- along with my two favorite character, Darla and Tyler!

And what better it is to bring it on Tantalizing Tuesdays!

Enjoy!



 Tyler stretched, wondering what time it was. The room was so dark, Tyler barely walked through the hotel room to find the curtains.

Tyler,” Darla groaned. “What are you doing?”

“Getting some light. It’s too dark in here.”

Tyler opened the curtain. He was expecting a beautiful look of Manhattan’s serene skyline, but got a wonderful view of… buildings. Had he known the ninth floor didn’t provide access to the skyline, he would’ve asked for a room on the top floor. Even if it meant paying extra for a suite, he would’ve done it.

Tyler looked out the window. It was morning and the sun had already rose. However, something that caught his eye when he looked up – a naked woman, holding herself against the glass, at a building just across from him. She was practically enjoying herself, because behind her was a muscular naked man that held her body, ramming himself against her. It was quite obvious what they were doing.

The toilet flushed in the background and there was water running from her hands. Darla stepped out and stood by him.

“What are you looking at?” She asked.

“A room with a view.” Tyler smiled.

Thanks for reading. Please check out my people's below:



2 comments:

  1. lol I'm not sure I would know what to do if I looked out my hotel and saw that. Think I might have a second look just to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me lol Fab tease.

    ReplyDelete