Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers - 05/27/2014: I'll Make You Mine


When was the last time had I ever did a f/f short scene?

It's been quite a while since I've done one. So, I'm going to do a hot f/f scene, perhaps I'll turn it to a short story.

Here it is in 200 words!


“How do you like it?” Andrea asked, giving her most wicked grin.

Heather’s face was glazed with pure rapture. Her breast heaved like waves of ocean. She never thought a woman would be far more satisfying than her ex-boyfriend. At first, she kept telling herself that she wasn’t into it; she wasn’t attracted to women, and she kept telling herself that when she first kissed Andrea at a party, but one thing led to another.

The way Andrea’s kiss made a feel, she couldn’t help loving the softness of her lips. She smelled different – feminine – soft and luscious. It was like Andrea had an intimate understanding that no man would. Heather, in her mind, wanted to tell her to stop, but she didn’t; she liked it too much.

“It feels so good?” Heather fluttered her eyes as she felt Andrea’s hand on her neck.

She felt Andrea’s mouth all over her nipple, as it got sucked away from her gripping kiss. Then without realizing, she felt her fingers slipping under the hem of her night dress. Her thong was pulled aside, but not so aggressively like a man would do. She was passionate, but gentle. Heather’s core was aching for Andrea’s touch.


“I’m going to make you mine for one night.”



Thank you for reading my piece.
I hope you enjoyed.
Be sure to check out my peoples below:

1 comment: