Love Out Of Lust Series

Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Urge Again To Write

For the last eighteen months, I've been an independent author, and I feel it is time that I write for anthology calls and see if I can write what is expected from the call. There is this call that seemed to be brought to my attention - Smut by Sea. An anthology written by Lucy Felthouse and Victoria Blisse. I don't know where I can go from there, but man, it's been a long time since I've been published by anyone. I'm used making my own rules of publishing.


I'm inspired off a few scenes here, for example a young man, who just turned eighteen and is still virgin, goes away on weekend vacation with his neighbor to rent a small beach home with a sexually frustrated woman. When she finds out he's never had sex before, she thinks of ways to take away his virginity.

I think I have a nice title, but I'm not sure if I want to make it an m/f or an f/f/m, because I know this  call can swing both ways, depending on the story I write. I have a month to submit this story, and I feel it's time to meet the deadline. I'm going to put a few things on hold, so that I can go an finish this possible 6k word to my anthology.

Anyways, I found a fine muse to begin my short story. I hope to finish this muse and send it off for the anthology call.


No comments:

Post a Comment