Love Out Of Lust Series

Monday, February 3, 2014

Tantalizing Tuesday - 02/04/2014: The Temptation


Hey guys, hiyadoin'? It's time for another segment of Tantalizing Tuesdays, where authors
post erotic snippets of 200 words, provided with their most inspired pic. 

I'm no writer of BDSM. Yet, I'm intrigued of reading it, but I'm not a BDSM writer, because I like writing erotic romance, with the feeling of pushing near darkness of  everyone's desires. 

However, I hope you enjoy this scene that I write. My intention, as a writer, is to turn you on.

Enjoy!


“You don’t deserve it.” Heath held Jandra by the wall with his hand wrapped around her neck. His grip was firm, but gentle. He looked and down and saw her panties scooched halfway down her legs, her hand was rubbing all over her pussy as she whimpered against his breath. “Yeah, that’s right… keep rubbing. I like the sound of you moaning.”

“I do; take off your pants… fuck me!” Jandra whimpered helplessly.

“Not yet,” he placed his finger against her lip. “I want you to show me how much you want me.” He licked her lips. “Show me.”

Jandra nodded quickly. Her wanton look was all satisfaction for Heath. He felt the warmth of her breath when gasped out of pleasure from her masturbation. He kissed her lips, but tried every way to restrain from giving in. Jandra extended out her tongue, and Heath tasted the coolness of her desire, off one hungry kiss.

His cock ached with pure torture under his jeans. He tried to resist giving in. Jandra was in pure lust, and his weakness was soon giving in. It was then when he removed his hand from her neck and decided to undo his pants, while Jandra slipped out of her panties, desperately waiting for him to be inside her.


Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed!

Please be sure to visit my people below.

12 comments:

  1. Sexy indeed! I'll have to come back again, and again, and again.......................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heath must think she's too hot to handle. I envy his restraints. This was a hot scene building to an even hotter one. I loved the pace of your tease-fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red hot and written to the image perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it, Ray. You caught their mood perfectly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your writing just get's sexier every time I read it. Fab teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. tension, desires, patience, and unbridled lust well done :) hugs T

    ReplyDelete