Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, February 14, 2014

Flash Fiction Friday - 02/14/2014: Happy Valentine's Day Tyler

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone. 
It's late. I know: I'm late. I'm sure everyone else is busy, or getting busy, LOL.

Well, here is my Flash Fiction for Friday, February 14th, 2014.

A short, little snippet about my two favorite characters.

Enjoy!


Tyler found a red envelope below the register. He opened the red envelope with a picture of tattooed naked Venus Goddess, looking at herself in the mirror. He opened the card, with only Darla’s handwriting. It read:

Tyler,

Roses are red.
Violets are blue
I’m no poet Tyler, but I do love you.
Here’s a picture of what your coming home to.

He wondered where was the picture, but looked down on the floor and noticed a picture of Darla in her lingerie, wearing no underwear. His eyes bulged and picked up the picture, swiftly before his boss arrived.

Thank you for taking the time read my flash.
Be sure to check out my peoples below:

Decadent Kane (Summer): http://decadentkane.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I bet those two had a lot of Valentine's fun. Great flasher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love how you crafted the inspiration pic into a Valentine's story! Terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Playful and I bet he can't wait to get home. :) Awesome flash. :) Bet they will be busy for the day or should I say the whole weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete