Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tantalizing Tuesday - 01/21/2014: Wrong Number



Hey guys, what's up? Sorry I've been late. I've been catching up on a lot of sleep. I realized when you need sleep you really need sleep. But today, I'm hosting my 200 word Tantalizing Tuesday, based on my two favorite characters - Darla & Tyler. 

Enjoy!




Darla’s phone beeped next to her. And Darla picked up her smart phone to check it. It was a naughty text from Tyler.

I’m cumming home.

Darla was excited to hear that news. He’d been working at Estella’s all day as the department manager. Darla was dying to get him out of his clothes, throw him on the bed, and ride him hard until someone called the cops to file a noise complaint.

She was so anxious to get back to him, she dialed his number and waited to for the call to go through. Darla rose up her dark-grey sweater and slipped her hand under her panties to rub her moisten center. It was aching all evening long.

“Oh god, I want to fuck you so bad! Come home quick!”

There was a man’s voice on the other line; definitely not Tyler’s. His reply was, “Wow, thank you but you go the wrong number.”

She gave an awkward look of disbelief. “Wrong number?”

“Yep.” The man hung up.

Darla looked at her phone display, and realized Tyler’s name wasn’t displaying on her phone. She actually dialed the wrong number manually, thinking to herself how embarrassing it was for her.

Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my fellow authors below:

8 comments:

  1. WOW.... I can relate to this really met one of my high school sweethearts by dialing a wrong number LOL that lasted for 18 months and was a great wrong number :) love this hugs T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thank you. I thought of what would be the odds of having that happen. Glad you liked it.

      Delete
  2. Beautifully evocative! You brought me back to a memory that taught me the lesson: Friends don't let friends dial drunk! But what a fun game that *could* be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me think that a wrong phone number evolved into the phone sex industry. Will Darla share her embarrassment? You have me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cautionary tale - and a Darla, same as my teaser this week. What are the odds? Fun and sexy, Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG what a mistake to make! LOL great teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find it hard to believe a hot blooded male would hang up after receiving a wrong number like that! I wouldn't! I have been known to place them!! Hahaha! Sexy, fun, believable...except for the hanging up part!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Ray Hot and humorous with a multitude of exciting possibilities

    ReplyDelete