Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tantalizing Tuesday - 01/07/2014: Conflict Scene


Happy New Year to my fellow authors at Tantalizing Tuesdays on Facebook. 
Yes, it's been so long, since I've been busy with AfterDark Online and my writing projects for 2014. 

Today, I'm featuring a tease of my erotic series -  Love Out Of Lust. 

In this scene, Daryl faces off with Marisol's ex-boyfriend - Jose, and things are about to get ugly.


Love Out Of Lust - Part Three: A weekend of happiness and content between Daryl and Marisol was promising, but they’re not out of the woods yet. Marisol keeps getting harassed by her ex-boyfriend Jose, and Daryl is now caught in the middle of it. When a confrontation between Daryl and Jose rises, things get ugly.

My book(s) can be purchased on:


Here is the 200 Tantalizing piece:

“Yo, Daryl.” Jose, a young, short, light-skinned Hispanic kid in a blue winter jacket and wearing an LA Dodgers baseball cap, approached him with a macho stance. “I want to talk to you.”
Daryl was in no mood for his bullshit. He shook his head, annoyed, “What do you want, Jose? I ain’t got time for this.”
Jose stepped up to him. “What were you doing with my girl at the laundromat?”
Daryl froze. He wondered what else Jose knew. Yet, he wasn’t going to back down; Marisol broke up with him. Apparently Jose didn’t take the message very well.
“Your girl?” Daryl asked. “She broke up with you.”
Daryl was suddenly surrounded by Jose’s friends – a tall, light-skinned Hispanic man wearing an army jacket on his left; a tan-skinned Hispanic man, wearing a Steelers jacket on the right. He knew how this was going to go down for him; Daryl’s nerves started to get the better of him.
“She broke up with me?” Jose approached. His expression was very intimidating. “So, does that give you the right to hug up on her in the laundromat? I bet you were fucking her behind my back!”
“She’s not your girl anymore. You don’t own her.”




Thank you for visiting. Please visit my peoples below:



11 comments:

  1. Oh, my, things are going to get ugly, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very tense and getting worse!! Great descriptive uses of words, Ray. I felt the tension and his heart racing. Well done :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clearly need to download this story. Oh wait...I just did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy the story! You'll love the fight scene Molly. Plus, a hot sex scene in the end! ;-)

      Delete
  4. Tense situation. Does he still have feelings or just feels he has the right to own her

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's get ready to rumble. You capture the tension and macho posturing really well here, Ray. Best wishes with all your projects in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great tease Ray love the menace in your writing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done... definitely leave you waiting to know the outcome ....

    hugs T

    ReplyDelete