Love Out Of Lust Series

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Saturday AfterDark Moment - 12/07/2013: Can't Hardly Wait



It feels good to be back doing this. I'm here to turn you on with one of my most erotic snippets
on Saturday's AfterDark Moments; a weekly event where authors write their most sweltering, hot snippets between 100 - 500 words, provided by their inspired pic.

Here's what I have in store for you.


“Feeling Wet?” Marquis asked over her Brandy’s cell phone speaker.

“Uh-huh!” Brandy moaned, uttering her most softest feminine sounds ever. She squatted in heels, sinking her fingers under herself. She could feel the moistness from her pussy, leaving her at full arousal. “How long will I have to wait?”

“I’ll be there love… I promise.” His voice was dark and heavy, very tantalizing enough to make Brandy’s skin grow goosebumps. “Just keep getting yourself wet for me.”

Brandy rubbed her center and lifted her tight-knit shirt over her breast. Her peaks were hard and ready, anxious for Marq to kiss them… lick them… play with them. She missed his calloused hands over her body. She missed the feel of his roughness and the sight of his manly features when he was on top of her making love. It’s been four days, and she’s missed him so much. She hates it when he goes away on a business trip without her.

“I am so wet!” She whimpered softly. “Oh god, I miss you Marquis. Come home soon!”

“Let me hear you cum.” He commanded in his most dark, sultry tone.

“Oh god,” she sighed breathlessly when she pressed her fingers deep in her pussy. She slid her fingers out, and rubbed her center in soft, but furious motions that made her desire grow strong.

Brandy licked her lips and squeezed her left breast, until she pinched her stay-hard nipples. The sudden feeling began to rise inside her. Brandy closed her eyes tightly to feeling that was beginning to explode inside her. Her breathing grew. Brandy was on the verge of losing her balance when she bucked herself, crying in orgasm. Then finally, she lost her balance, causing a thud sound on the floor. She continue to moan loudly, expressing her most feminine feeling for Marquis, but the sound of her falling caused Marquis to be concerned.

“Brandy, honey, are you there?

Brandy was fine, but she couldn’t answer until her orgasm passed. Once she gained back her moment, she rolled herself on the carpet and reached for her cell phone.

“Yes honey,” she panted seductively. “I can’t wait for you to come home tomorrow.”

“Me too. I miss you so much honey.”

“It’s going to be hard for me to get through the day when you come home.”

“Same for me; no pun intended.”

Brandy giggled. 

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful showcase of Brandy's sexual needs for Marquis to be with her. Will she be giggling and hard when he arrives, as much as he. This is a great Moment Ray. Is there an extra word in the opening sentence, i.e., her, Brandy's? It didn't read right for me.

    ReplyDelete