Love Out Of Lust Series

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Catching Up From Being Sick

Hey guys, what's been going on?

Well, I just got my edits back on Sunday, and started working on them a little, until I get very sick. I came down with the cold from hell; it kicked my ass over the past few days. Around yesterday, I started feeling better, and began working on some things pertaining to AfterDark Online.



I read over the past week a very good book called "A Fine Profession" - The Chambermaid Series written by Sarah Michelle Lynch. I was very intrigued by the author. She wrote a 'fucking' great story! I made it only 2/3 of the way, and promised a review, but now I'm curious to read how it ends. In the meantime, I'm going over the edits of "Love Out Of Lust Pt. 3," and I'm loving the way it's sounding out. I'm almost done with the edits, and have to send it over to my editor - Elicia Stoll (awesome editor).

When I have it finalized, I'm going to push for the release for Friday, December 20th, 2013, and this will be the final book release for the 2-0-1-3.

Anyways, stay warm, and keep a watch for Thursday, as AfterDark Online hosts "12 Erotic Days of Xmas," (Dec 12-24)

Caio!

No comments:

Post a Comment