Love Out Of Lust Series

Monday, December 23, 2013

5 Stars for Love Out Of Lust - Part Three

Great news!

I just received a 5-star rating for my book on Kimber Sharpe's blog.



Here's what she wrote on her review:

I read this title not having read the first two parts and was afraid I might be lost. My fears were for nothing. While this the third installment to a series, the title can stand alone. I felt I knew the characters and loved the easy blend of sex into the lives of Marisol and Daryl. There was even a really good fight scene to satisfy my need for alpha male testosterone. It definitely left me wanting to read more of this series!

I give Sostre 5 Stars for Love Out of Lust Part 3 and definitely recommend it to any reader who likes a good plot and smoldering sex!

Pick up your copy of Love Out Lust Part 3 or read all three installments of the Series! Also, take a look at other titles from Ray Sostre! Follow him on Facebook and Twitter to find out when the next installment is released!


Please, visit her blog to see the full detail on her review: http://kimbersharpe.xxxlog.co/2013/12/23/love-out-of-lust-part-3-review/

And also, don't forget to read my Love Out Of Lust Series.

Available on Smashwords and Amazon.

Smashwords - Love Out Of Lust Series: https://www.smashwords.com/books/byseries/6452

Amazon - Love Out Of Lust Part Three: http://www.amazon.com/Love-Out-Of-Lust-Series-ebook/dp/B00HE4IM2I/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1387856125&sr=8-6&keywords=Love+Out+Of+Lust

No comments:

Post a Comment