Love Out Of Lust Series

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Update On "About The Night Ride Home" & "Love Out Of Lust Series"

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on here much. I've been really busy on my novel "About The Night Ride Home." So far, I've re-written a total of 29k words, estimated, and I've sent out Chapter 4 to my editor.



I'm really excited to hear from her about Chapter Two and Three. She's been busy too, so I'm a patient man, but I want to see some progress with my work.

And in addition, I just started re-writing Love Out Of Lust Part Three. There were some people who were excited to see the next one. I'm going to work on it and finish by the end of the month hopefully. It might be out by December 2013. SPOILER ALERT. This is will be by far the most romantic sex scene I've ever written for Part Three.

Now for those who criticize that it's a sex story that I'm writing: Yes, I'm going to make it again a sex story. I'm an erotic romance writer; it's what I write -- erotic romance. I add romance to it, but I love writing erotica. The purpose of the Love Out Of Lust Series is to show a story how two people can fall in love after a sexual relationship. Yes, sexual relationships can be painful in the end, but it's the choice between two people of whether they want to be lovers or not.



Be sure to look out for Love Out Of Lust Part Three, but if you haven't read Part One & Part Two, then visit Smashwords. You'll be able to get your copy of Love Out Of Lust Series there.

No comments:

Post a Comment