Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser - 11/05/2013: Darla's Birthday Gift


What's up? Hiyadoin? It's time for another segment of Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers, where authors write a snippet in 200 words, inspired by their provided picture. In this segment, this was originally the post for October 29th that I had in queue, but a vampire 3 part snippet intrigued me more. 

October 29th is Darla's birthday, and she got a wonderful gift. 

Enjoy!


“Happy Birthday Darla,” Tyler handed her a rather large gift attached with a birthday card. He gave a soft grin when he watched her smile grow.

“Oh, thank you.” Darla wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. She set her cup of coffee down and picked up her present from the counter, wondering what as in there. It was pretty heavy. What did Tyler get her? “What is it?”

He raised his eyebrow up “Open it; you’ll see.”

Darla detached the birthday card from the present and set it aside. She peeled off the wrapper and saw some rather interesting symbols. When she peeled the entire wrapper off, she took amazement of the clock that featured sex symbols. She laughed, but loved the gift.

“Oh Tyler, I love it!” She studied the sex positions on the clock. Then added, “I believe we’ve tried every position on here, except for one on the clock.”

“Which one is that?”

She pointed to the couple holding hands together on the twelve position. “This.” She tip-toed over to him and kissed him. “Thanks. I love the gift.”

“Now are you ready for the other gift?” He gave a wider smile.

“What other gift?” She asked curiously.


Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to read my peoples below:

6 comments:

  1. I love this one!

    Wow. Very good.

    It was really neat to hear the interactions between the two, to see the way you expressed the relationship with just a few words.

    Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Thanks I hope you grabbed the copy of Chapter One to my ebook About The Night Ride Home. You'll find out how Darla and Tyler first hooked up.

      Delete
  2. Love it! I want to know what the other gift is and does it involve the untried position

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this as well, as I usually do! I to wonder what the other gift is.....maybe a walk down the aisle holding hands???:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful story built around this great picture. I had to lagh when Darla said they had done every position except number twelve. I'm intrigued by Tyler's extra gift. I have a clue as to what it is. Great story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Ray, what other gift? You can't leave us like that. Very telling that of all the positions she (and you) opted for the 'love' position at twelve o'clock. You're a big romantic after all, my friend.

    ReplyDelete