Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, November 1, 2013

Download Chapter One of About The Night Ride Home

Hey guys. Okay, today is the day that I'm going to post some updates about my anticipated erotic novel "About The Night Ride Home," the actual beginning of Darla Loves Tyler Series. This novel was actually completed in 2011, but re-written because my writing style has changed.

In this Chapter, you will learn how Tyler met this mysterious woman on the train named Darla. Long before, he tried to make a conversation with her, but she shut him down until that May evening. The story takes place in the year 2004; it's an introduction of they met. "About The Night Ride Home," the first part of my Darla Loves Tyler Series  is schedule for completion in 2014, and I'm looking forward to release the e-novel in October 2014. 

So, if you haven't downloaded Chapter One of my erotic novel, I urge that you do. Come find out what my story is all about. This story showed how much I fell in love with my characters, and why I want you to fall in love with them too.

I would LOVE to get your feedback. Please email me anarchy0029(at)gmail(dot)com about my story.



No comments:

Post a Comment