Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers - 10/08/2013: Slow Down


Hey guys, hiyadoin'? It's time for another segment of Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers,
where authors write a snippet of 200 words, along with their inspired pic.

Here's what I have in store for you:


Barry set Melina on the floor and kissed his way up her neck. He continued to rock her as her hips rose to meet his thrusts. They were wildly in passion. His tongue trailed along her neck, until he kissed her chin, slowly ravaging her mouth with his kisses. They briefly made eye contact, until she closed her eyes and moaned softly. He felt her hands run across his back, they were soft, warm hands that caressed him like a feather; her affection was very encouraging when he slammed his cock hard into her pussy, fast enough for Melina to meet his rhythm.  

He was gaining momentum, and Barry was moments away from his climax. He held her tightly and squeezed in as deep as he could, until he felt the sharpest pain on his ass ever. What the hell was it that made him say ouch?

Barry yelped in pain. “Ouch, what the fuck!”

“Honey, what’s wrong?” Melina gave a concerned look.

“It’s your cat! She just clawed my ass.”

Melina quickly burst into laughter, leaving his ego to feel bruised. “Oh my god!”

“Well, I’m glad you found it funny.”


“No, she’s just telling you to slow down.”


Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out my peeps below:

Molly Synthia: http://mollysynthia.com

7 comments:

  1. Just brilliant, Ray. God. I laughed so hard and then I re-read it. Laughed again, but it was also sexy all over again. Great tease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ray that was just superb. I love a bit of humour in sex and there is nothing better than a pet (or and child) to interrupt that moment. Great tease! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Oh I love that!! As a cat owner, yeah, that happens... pmsl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Ray!! You made me purrrrrrrrrr, too! I think Melina may have trained her pussies to respond just as exactly as she wants from them BOTH! And now....she has Barry well trained to take his good sweet time! Clever, funny, entertaining and...........damn, wish I could have trained my cat like that!! Great video, by the way. I can see his balls slapping her with each trust. Very erotic:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes an independent cat is more objective to give good advise to people interacting. In this case the cat knew well enough that the man was not bringing his partner close to match his own enjoyment. Fantastic twist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha I have two cats, and I tel ya they can sooooo show what they mean. LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot image, hot tease and great ending

    ReplyDelete