Love Out Of Lust Series

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Tantalizing Tuesday - 10/01/2013: Hurry Home Tyler


Hey what's up? I want to give you my Tantalizing piece, where authors write a snippet in 200 words inspired by their own picture -- something erotic of course!

Here's what I have in store for you:


Tyler rushed home after a long, hard day of work. He was happy to step off the Tri-Met, and head over to his apartment on Killingsworth to answer Darla’s text. When he replied on his text: I’ll be right there. He wondered what Darla was thinking of doing when he got home.

He hurriedly reached for his keys from his pocket, and unlocked the door to get inside. He rushed up the stairs, to his apartment, and unlocked the door. He stepped inside and locked the door behind him. He was happy be home; never before rushing home to be in Darla’s arms – why?

He undid his tie and stepped inside the kitchen, where he opened the refrigerator door, and poured himself a glass of wine. There, he saw Darla peering out completely naked. She was as beautiful as ever; sexy dark hair with brown eyes, and sensual curves that made him hard as he got a full look of her body.

She ran her fingers through her hair and gave a look of pure determination when she replied, “Take me Tyler. I so fucking want you so bad.”


Tyler finish his glass of wine halfway when he heard her say that. That naughty voice message of her masturbating had him in the most biggest mood ever. Especially, when the text message read: Hurry home!


Thank you for reading: Be sure you check out my peeps below:

8 comments:

  1. Naughty and erotic! I loved your teaser! Absolutely exquisite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Darla looks anything like your photo, there is no need for me to understand how much Tyler rushed home. Hot sexual beginning to a rumpus affair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wouldn't rush into those arms?! Sexy, saucy and erotic! Yummy photo, too!:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Ray! I would rush home to that. I would be that for someone to rush home to! I would rush to ... I better stop. Great tease!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *fans face* wow hot!! Very erotic and spicy. I bet they are going to have a busy night. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunningly hot picture followed by an excellent tease that leaves scope for so much more. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. *fans self* Her curves are to die for, I have to say. Great tease :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and Tyler definitely do justice to Darla's beauty, Ray. The heart-pounding urgency is all through your teaser.

    ReplyDelete