Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, October 11, 2013

Flash Fiction Friday - 10/11/2013: Tragic Reality

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I've been on Flash Fiction Fridays, but today I 'm going to post a snippet in 100 words. 

Hope you enjoy.


“I miss you so much,” Jezebel kissed Moses as she nuzzled her nose against his. “Don’t ever leave me.”

“I’m never leaving you.” Moses pulled her close as the jet spray of the shower awash both of them. “You’re always in my heart.”

His hands cupped her breast as they exchanged a soft, passionate kiss. She ran her fingers over his muscular biceps. When she opened her eyes to meet his sensuous gaze, he was gone; a distant memory. Jezebel quickly burst into tears, realizing he was killed in the line of duty of saving a hostage during a bank robbery.


Thanks for reading. Be sure to check out my peeps below:



S.J. Maylee: http://SJMaylee.com


7 comments:

  1. how sad and poignant. very emotional 100.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tragic way for Jezebel to remember Moses. Your twist ending caught me by surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God, Ray! That's a heartbreaker. You really set that up. What a painful post. Beautiful:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ray, you brought a lump to my throat. So passionate yet so sad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn awesome twist! Def caught me off guard for sure. Awesome flash!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heartbreaking and very powerful flash, Ray. Written perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  7. You warm us up and then pull the rug out. Ouch, Ray. :) Well done.

    ReplyDelete