Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers - 09/03/2013


Hey what's up? It's time for that moment again.
I'm showcasing a piece for Tantalizing Tuesdays, where authors
create a snippet, inspired by their own choice of a picture in 200 words.

Okay, I'm a tad bit over, only because I would've killed the little comedy in end. 
I'm over by 19 words, but I think you better brace yourself about orgasms.

Enjoy!


Nyssa rocked her hips with furious motions, and closed her eyes when she felt Jonas’s cum inside her. The way she felt his orgasm was in slow-motion of him howling like a beast in heat, his hands wrapped along her curves, while feeling him buck inside her. The first spurt she felt inside her was profound and enjoyable. She not only enjoyed the feeling of Jonas’s pulsation, but how his cum was hitting her intimate walls, filling her body with pure enthusiasm. His orgasm caused Nyssa to meet him with her orgasm. She arched her body back, placing her hands over his thighs. She deeply lost in her moment, probably the only thing she could think of herself feeling was nipples intensifying with an ache of sensation.

Jonas’s and Nyssa’s orgasm subsided in the room and then she quickly collapsed on top of him. Her hair was a complete mess, but she expressed her satisfaction when she kissed him passionately.

She giggled, “We came at the same time.”

“I know.” Jonas caressed his hand all over her back. “I hope we didn’t wake up of your roommates.”

There was a knock on the door. The two froze. Nyssa may have realized how loud they were.

A young female yelled behind the door. “Are you two finished, breakfast is ready.”


Thank you for visiting. Be sure you check out my peoples below:

4 comments:

  1. Oh Ray, sexy!!. Loved your teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very erotic. Was this the first time they came at the same time? I think they already had their breakfast. Good Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good raunchy writing, Ray - graphic and fun, conveying a very sexy coupling. The closing line bursts to erotic bubble to great comic effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this snippet, Ray. Honestly? I never thought of an orgasm as one, shared: "Jonas’s and Nyssa’s orgasm subsided..." and you described it perfectly for me. Your words flowed and ebbed with the progression of the orgasm. It was perfect. Deliciously crafted, Ray, I loved it......now let's eat! Breakfast is ready:) xo

    ReplyDelete