Love Out Of Lust Series

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Saturday's AfterDark Moments - 09/28/2013: One Week


Hiyadoin? It's time for another segment of Saturday's AfterDark Moments, where authors write a snippet between 100 - 500 words, inspired by their own chosen picture.

Here's what I have in store for you:

In this segment, I have written a hot, erotic piece based off my WIP for a short novella - One Week to Remember. It's not the official title yet, until I've decided, but I know where I want the story to lead.

This is an intense, erotic sex scene where I might want to say... brace yourself. 

Enjoy!


Corey mounted on top of her. As he slid his cock inside Tina Ann, he felt her instant wetness. He rocked her with a hot flash of excitement. Tina’s pussy was filled with an urge he couldn’t control. He felt her hands on his ass as she rocked along with his thrusts. They shared a kiss; it was a small peck, but one peck on the lips wasn’t enough. Corey pressed his lips into her and gave her a prolonged kiss.

Their kiss soon turned ravenous when Tina opened her mouth and slipped her tongue inside his mouth. The two developed an erotic movement with their tongues, Corey gave her a hard thrust. He rocked himself on top her, while she moaned into his kiss. Tina uttered the most feminine noises ever. By now, Corey’s cock was gliding in and out of her. He couldn’t believe how wet she was. He wanted to slow down, but he couldn’t.

“Corey…” Tina patted him on the back when his rocking got passionate. She noticed his breathing coming in jerks. “Corey! Stop for a moment.”

Corey stopped, wondering if he’d done something wrong. He was almost lost in his passion, but he managed to restrain himself. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, just don’t move your hips.” She ran her fingers through his hair. “I don’t want you to cum yet until I show you something.”

“What do you want to show me?”

“Just stay still.” She moved her fingers down his ass, signaling him. “Just push your cock all the way inside of me.” Corey slid his cock in more. The urge to cum was still waning. He knew one false move and he’ll suddenly burst inside her. “That’s right, push it all the way inside me. Now I’m going to show you how to cum without even moving.”

Corey’s eyes widened with a surprise. He wondered how Tina was going to have that happen. Her pussy felt so good, just the thought of what she said his cock pulsating with sheer pleasure.

“Okay.”

“Now give me a kiss.” She wrapped her legs around his body. “Let me make you cum.”

Corey pressed his lips into hers, and their kiss quickly turned passionate. He tried not no move himself on top of Tina, but he felt the contraction of her vaginal muscles against his cock. They were strong, rhythmic, and sensational. As he felt her vaginal muscle contract against his swollen cock, Corey was taken to the brink of cumming. He took a long, hard gasp as he tried to utter out a word, but Tina Ann placed her finger on his lip.

She nodded, assuring his pleasure. “Corey, it’s okay; let it go. Just look into my eyes when you’re ready to cum.”

Corey’s eyes met with hers’. He’s finally looking into the eyes of the woman who took away his virginity, and now his moment was about to happen.


Thank you for reading... I'll bet that you'll need a smoke for that one...

Anyways, be sure to check out my peeps below:

Pablo Michaels://www.pmmanmanromance.com

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that was really sweet. I love the pick and your words fit perfectly. Really enjoyed this. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was hot. Your words and sentences were short and direct. Loved the part about him being a virgin and and how he allowed her to make him come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very hot scene, perfectly written and paced

    ReplyDelete