Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tantalizing Tuesday - 08/13/2013


Hey, what's up? I'm back with another segment of Tantalizing Tuesdays, and have
I got something really saucy to help fill the blanks in your mind.
I'm not a BDSM writer, but I might consider expanding it. I'm more into writing threesomes, menages, lesbian, and straight erotic stories.

However, there's always room for new things, new experiments. I hope you like it.


Drew pounded Danielle from behind hard. She was screaming out of pleasure, and Drew was beginning to feel that sweet aching sensation under his balls. He felt his balls tightening, and he's losing his ability to hold off of cumming inside Danielle's sweet, tight cunt.

Then, Drew cried out, “Oh my god, I’m cumming!”

Danielle howled out in pleasure, probably anticipating his orgasm to take effect.

Drew gave one last thrust, until he pumped his first spurt of cum inside her pussy. His howl met hers’, and his thrusts fell slow until he was spent. He almost collapsed on to her, but he was able to pump his cock inside Danielle’s cum-soaked pussy. His cock was completely sensitive, but he kept pumping slowly.

Then another female voice called out – his wife, Amy. “Oh god, I almost came from watching you cum inside my assistant.”

Drew placed his hands firm on Danielle’s ass. He was about to take off the fabric restraints on her wrists, that were tied to the headboard, when he heard Doris protest.

“No, not yet. I want you to do it again, until I cum. I didn’t cum honey”

“But honey, we need a moment.”

“Not until I cum.” Amy demanded.                                                                                       

4 comments:

  1. There's nothing like a woman who knows what she wants LOL. Sexy teaser, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he better do as he's told, eh ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. His wife has complete control over both her assistant and her husband. His wife likes to watch to get off. Great ending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enticing scenario, with Danielle looking totally the plaything. Nice twist as to who's actually in control of the situation.

    ReplyDelete