Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, August 9, 2013

Releasing On August 16th, 2013 - Love Out Of Lust.




It's official. I decided on a release date. Originally, I was going to release it on the 19th, but everything is coming along smoothly, and I have people who are willing to feature me on their blogs, while I'm hoping to find some to do reviews and interviews of me, about my series. I'm releasing "Love Out Of Lust - Part Two"
next Friday, August 16th.

Allow me to present you the blurb and excerpt to the story:

Daryl and Marisol had sex together for the first time, but their feelings about it left them sleepless all through the night. The next morning, the two discussed about their encounter, and decided to leave it as a one-time thing. But could they keep it as a one-time thing?


Here is an excerpt of the story; a short one:


Marisol stepped away from the kitchen and walked down the hallway.  She disrobed before stepping into the bathroom. All she was wearing was the underwear from last night and nothing else. She opened the bathroom door and entered. She hung her robe on the hook on the back of the door and took off her panties. Her heart was pounding like a jackhammer. She was going to shower with her friend, her roommate, someone she’d fantasized about for a long time.
“Daryl, we need to talk.”
“Couldn’t this wait?”
“No. I want to get this off my chest.”
“Off your chest?” his tone was disbelieving. “I thought we agreed it was a one-time thing?”
“Come on, Daryl, who are we kidding? I want you just as bad as you want me. And I know you feel the same way.” She entered the shower and saw Daryl holding on to a bar of soap. At the same time, she noticed his erection. She couldn’t help noticing it. She gave an impish grin. “Mind if I join you?”
“Come closer,”

Love Out Of Lust Part Two will be available on Smashwords and Amazon. If you haven't read Part One, download your copy for FREE on Smashwords 


No comments:

Post a Comment