Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, August 30, 2013

Flash Fiction Friday - 08/31/2013

While I was taking a break from some things. I wanted to come out with something that compelled me to write. Here is my flash for 08/31/2013

Enjoy!


Tyler looked down at the man who was pretty much down on his luck, and he realized he needed help. So what if the man is down-and-out on his luck; there’s no reason to judge. It was bad enough the homeless man was lying on the street, with the obvious feeling of nothing-to-lose. He walked inside a fast food chicken joint down the block, and ordered an eight-piece with fries and a soft drink. He walked down the block, and handed it to the homeless black man, where the homeless man gave an odd, confused expression

“Sir, are you hungry?”

Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to check out my peeps below.

7 comments:

  1. Great flash and powerful message Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full marks to Tyler for offering a helping hand. You never know why a person ends up homeless just by looking at them. Great flash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Compassion and understanding reign.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very touching, Ray. It is a message all too many of us ignore daily. I loved it:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, it brings back hope in a world which obviously lacks of it! great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved it, Ray! Not many people do that for the homeless and it's sad. More should. Great flash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice flash, Ray. Sadly, I'm still taking a break from things. I can't seem to get my head into writing. Glad you came out to participate. :D

    ReplyDelete