Love Out Of Lust Series

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday AfterDark Moments - 07/13/2013


It's been a long time, but we should left you.
We're back to one of my favorite moments to write about - AfterDark Moments,
where authors like me post snippets, erotic snippets between 100 - 500 words.

Here is what I have in store for you.

This is a piece I'm taking from my WIP - About The Night Ride Home; originally completed
in 2011, but being re-worked since my writing style has changed. I want to provide a cute snippet between -
Darla & Tyler.

May 15th, 2004...


He smiled, then asked, “Darla, why don’t come spend the day with me?” We could go somewhere and spend a beautiful Saturday together.”
She pouted, “I’d love to, but I need to get going and get a change of clothes.” She looked back behind her. “Plus, this bed was a little hard on my back. But why don’t we go out later tonight?”
He displayed a look of disappointment, but accepted. “Sure, we could do that.” Darla heard an electronica sound that appeared familiar to her. The song was by Narcotic Thrust, yet new, but catchy with a trance-like hook. Darla raised her eyebrows wide, giving Tyler a concerned look. “What is it Darla?”
“Turn up the volume. I love this song!” She emphasized the meaning for the volume to be raised.
Tyler turned up the volume on the boombox. “I never heard of this song.”
“I fell in love with the lyrics when I first heard it. If you get to know the lyrics to this song, then you’ll understood me.”
“What’s the name of the song?”
“I Like It.”
He asked again, “I Like It?”
“Yeah... shh, just listen.” As she lip-synced to the hook lyrics of the song – I Like It by Narcotic Thrust.
Tyler watched her lip-synced to the song being played; she was really into it, just as well he caught on to the lyrics itself.
“It’s a mix CD from a good friend of mine DJ Wheely.”
She dropped her jaw in disbelief. “Oh shut up! You’re friends with DJ Wheely?” She smiled “Oh my god! He’s my favorite DJ!”
“We grew up together, back in the Bay Area. I remembered when he first started DJ’ing he was making mixtapes for house parties, and then ended up doing his mixshows on the web. I have some of his original mixes.”
“I love his mixes, and I followed him on the internet shows, when I lived in Long Island. You’ve got to introduce me to him. I’m like his number one fan.”
“I got a better idea, I know where he spins – a club called Club Amnesia, just across town. If I call him, I’m sure he’ll put us on the guest list tonight.”
“Oh my god, you’ve got to call him!”
“How does eleven p.m. sound? We could make it there and have a good time.”
“Cool, but before I go anywhere, could I use your shower?”
 He chuckled. “Of course.”
Darla gave a naughty grin, raising her eyebrow, “I didn’t say I want to shower alone, if you get what I mean.”

Thank you for reading. 
Be sure you check out my peoples below.

3 comments:

  1. I want to know what happens in the shower. Sexy post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting scene with the song and Djay as the start of something wicked about to happen in the shower if Darla has her way.

    ReplyDelete