Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser - 06/04/2013


Hiyadoin, and welcome to another segment of Tantalizing Tuesdays, where authors like me post a snippet, provided along with a picture of up to 200 words.

Get ready, it's going to be hot and erotic!

I came up with something, as usual, from the top of my head, but this time it's role-played with a question. Did she really popped question.

I could've gone longer, but I had to remember Tantalizing Tues allows up to 200 words, so I had to edit a lot.

Enjoy!


“Davida, you look so beautiful?” He gazed at her, taking beautiful awe of her beautiful body, glowing against the shine of the light. She looked heavenly and innocent; her body was fruitful with all delights. She had the matching white stockings and pumps, which made it even more like it was their honeymoon.

“Thank you, you make me feel that way.” She kissed him, sucking the bottom of his lip. “You’re ready to pretend?”

He held her curves softly, and growled softly into her ear. “Oh, I love it when you role-play. You make it so hot.”

She moaned, “Mmmmm… you always make me feel so hot.”

He lied down on the floor, waiting anxiously for Davida straddle over him. He watched her hold his cock up from her firm grip, before it was completely swallowed by her pussy. She felt so heavenly, leaving him in a state of trance.

“Oh Timothy,” Davida gasped out of pleasure. “I love you with all my heart; take me to be your wife?”

“I do,” he answered. His hands gripped on the sides of her curves.

“Then I pronounce to be your sex partner for the rest of your life. You may cum inside your bride now.”


Thank you for reading my segment, and tune in next week. Be sure to check out my peoples below:

Gemma Parkes: http://gemmaparkes.blogspot.com/
Doris O'Connor: http://thetardisscribbles.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

  1. An interesting role-play. Lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unusual marriage proposal. The sex and role playing meant more to her than any other quality she needed to marry Timothy. The dialogue was great allowing the reader a comfortable pace and increased interest in the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy picture! Your tease fit around it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good sexy wedding fantasy, Ray, and this is a good one. Thanks for providing. Jake.

    ReplyDelete